JEM is a hands on experience of acute medicine run by staff and students from medicine, nursing and other allied health professions
• Learn about key medical issues in the news
• How to emergency assess ‘the acutely unwell patient’ in a hospital training setting!
• Learn practical skills, interview prep, team working, communication
This activity is a two day event which will take place at both University of Leicester and De Montfort University Campuses.
• Hands on experience of being part of a simulated emergency assessment team
• Undergo simulations similar to those used to train healthcare students
• Valuable practical skills normally taught to medical and nursing students
• Application hints and tips from the students themselves
Last Year’s Flyer can be downloaded here – Junior Emergency Medicine Flyer (1)
Further information for 2017 application will be available in May/June. If you have any questions about the activity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .