Places available for NURSING
Please note that we only have places available for Nursing. To book on please download the application form here.
Closing date for Nursing places is Friday 15th September 2017.
JEM is a hands on experience of acute medicine run by staff and students from medicine, nursing and other allied health professions
• Learn about key medical issues in the news
• How to emergency assess ‘the acutely unwell patient’ in a hospital training setting!
• Learn practical skills, interview prep, team working, communication
This activity is a two day event which will take place at both University of Leicester and De Montfort University Campuses.
• Hands on experience of being part of a simulated emergency assessment team
• Undergo simulations similar to those used to train healthcare students
• Valuable practical skills normally taught to medical and nursing students
• Application hints and tips from the students themselves
A copy of the application form can be downloaded by clicking the ‘download resources’ button in the bottom right hand corner or clicking here
For an application form please email REACH@le.ac.uk or call 0116 373 6467.
The closing date for applications is 7th September 2017
If you have any questions about the activity please contact email@example.com .