Monthly WP News
Recent news items from around the web about progression into higher education and the recent green paper.
- Friday 4th Feb is Time to Talk Day
- UCAS have recently produced the following data reports on applications and acceptances into University including 3 reports on POLAR3
- In December, Les Ebdon, Director of Fair Access warned of the impact of a Teaching Excellence Framework. Read more here.
- Another opinion on the Green Paper is offered by Professor Christopher Newfield on HE site WONKHE
- Sutton Trust Summer School applications are now open. Giving students the opportunity to experience life at university.